Ray Convey (BBA, MBA) - Has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, a Graduate Degree in Finance and a Certificate in Global Economics from Harvard Graduate School. He served as a Senior Vice President in charge of Consumer Lending for Chemical Bank NJ and as President of Chatham Savings. He holds licenses for Life, Health, Accident, Sickness, Property and Casualty.
- Medicare Part G You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care... fb.me/1BtnodM18 3 years ago
- Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen! 3 years ago
- Here are the 10,535 pages of ObamaCare condensed to 4 sentences... As humorous as this sounds.....every last... fb.me/2Vj3GQ04J 3 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6yw0cOQWN 4 years ago
- Winning , is never never whining. Winning is feeling there is no ceiling. Winning is coming in fourth,... fb.me/3RIBwxenf 4 years ago
- Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook to keep informed on all the happenings that affect your life!
Tag Archives: retirement
This blog was originally written by Charles Blakeman. You can find the original blog in its entirety here. Shut up. Sit down. Live invisibly. Go out quietly. “I’m working on my third book “Retirement is a Bankrupt Industrial Age Idea” … Continue reading →