Ray Convey (BBA, MBA) - Has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, a Graduate Degree in Finance and a Certificate in Global Economics from Harvard Graduate School. He served as a Senior Vice President in charge of Consumer Lending for Chemical Bank NJ and as President of Chatham Savings. He holds licenses for Life, Health, Accident, Sickness, Property and Casualty.
- Medicare Part G You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care... fb.me/1BtnodM18 3 years ago
- Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen! 3 years ago
- Here are the 10,535 pages of ObamaCare condensed to 4 sentences... As humorous as this sounds.....every last... fb.me/2Vj3GQ04J 3 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6yw0cOQWN 3 years ago
- Winning , is never never whining. Winning is feeling there is no ceiling. Winning is coming in fourth,... fb.me/3RIBwxenf 3 years ago
- Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook to keep informed on all the happenings that affect your life!
Tag Archives: business
SMALL BUSINESS LOSS CONTROL TIPS I got this a few years ago from an insurance carrier. I don’t have the credits to who wrote it originally, but as tax time is looming I wanted to share this with all of … Continue reading