|As your broker, we provide the following services and support to your company at no additional cost:
· Research and analyze client’s groups benefits needs and physician networks.
o Review current plans and level of satisfaction.
o Determine key person’s objectives.
o Collect census.
· Survey the marketplace for appropriate plans and carriers.
o Analyze the available carriers and plans.
o Check that key person’s physicians are in proposed network.
· Present plan alternatives that meet client’s benefits and budgetary needs.
o Prepare presentation.
o Explain plan differences.
· Define eligibility.
o Explain the requirements for group coverage.
o Acceptable waivers.
o Participation requirements.
· Prepare master application, supporting documents and employee enrollment.
o Group Application which defines the terms of the plan.
o Eligibility documents supplied by group and included with the application.
o Employee enrollments completed by employees defining their status and named dependants.
· Educate employees about their plan.
o Install the plan upon acceptance by the carrier.
· Support your client’s employee benefits and HR needs.
o Be available to respond to questions regarding the plan, claims and eligibility.
o Keep clients ahead of the curve by notifying them of changes in laws—issues that will directly impact their businesses.
o Provide customer support throughout the plan year such as enrollment changes, claims and insurance I.D. cards.
o Provide support when COBRA issues come up or mini-COBRA needs for less than 20 employees.
· Help with open enrollment issues.
o Provide support at open enrollment time with explaining choices and assisting enrollment.
· Provide documentation such as SPDS when needed.
o Arrange to provide the documents at inception and for changes in the plan.
· Facilitate renewal and eligibility verification.
o Provide explanation of renewal
o Design plan alternatives in line with budget and priorities.
10 Union Place , Newton, NJ 07860
Ray Convey (BBA, MBA) - Has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, a Graduate Degree in Finance and a Certificate in Global Economics from Harvard Graduate School. He served as a Senior Vice President in charge of Consumer Lending for Chemical Bank NJ and as President of Chatham Savings. He holds licenses for Life, Health, Accident, Sickness, Property and Casualty.
- Medicare Part G You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care... fb.me/1BtnodM18 3 years ago
- Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen! 3 years ago
- Here are the 10,535 pages of ObamaCare condensed to 4 sentences... As humorous as this sounds.....every last... fb.me/2Vj3GQ04J 3 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6yw0cOQWN 4 years ago
- Winning , is never never whining. Winning is feeling there is no ceiling. Winning is coming in fourth,... fb.me/3RIBwxenf 4 years ago
- Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook to keep informed on all the happenings that affect your life!